- The terms and conditions listed below shall govern the use of the website Roomforwork.com
- By usingRoomforwork.com, you have accepted the terms and conditions accordingly and in foll.
Copyright (c) Roomforwork.com
- We own and control or have permission to use all of the copyrights and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website.
- Copyright (c) Roomforwork.com
License to use website
You are permitted to:
- View pages from our website
- Download pages from our website
- Print pages from our website
- Stream audio and video files from our website
- Subject to our terms and conditions.
- You are only permitted to use our website for your own personal and business purposes, you must not use our website for any other purposes, except as permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to parts of our website at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass any access restriction measures on our website.
- You are permitted to:
Website users must not:
- Take any action that causes damage to the website or impairment of the performance of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawfol, illegal, fraudolent.
- Use the data collected from this website for any direct marketing activity.
- Website users must not:
Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
- You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account and take reasonable measures to protect your account details.
User IDs and passwords
- If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked to select a user ID and password.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You are solely responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential.
Cancellation and suspension of account
We are entitled to:
- suspend your account
- cancel or edit your account
- We are entitled to:
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- We do not warrant or represent:
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any of our website services, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings
- temporarily suspend your access to our website
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- We may revise these terms and conditions at times where we see it to be necessary.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise, deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawfol and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- These terms and conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
- As service operates as follows and all must be interpreted as reasonably represented as the website displayed on our website at the point in time the service was purchased.
Using Our Site
- You agree to use our service charges, and must not submit false information to gain employment or any benefit. Whilst our service aims to help you gain working benefits, we do not guarantee any working benefits will resolt from our service.
Suspension of Service
- Roomforwork.com reserves the right to terminate, suspend and cease all services as per this Agreement. You acknowledge roomforwork.com has no obligation to retain user data or any other content.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United States Federal Law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of The United States of America.
- We are registered in The United States
- You can contact us by writing to the email address on our website.
- Roomforwork.comis not responsible for any loss suffered as a resolt of or in relation to the use of this service. To the extent permitted by law, Roomforwork.comexcludes all liability, including any liability for negligence, for any loss, including indirect or consequential damages arising from or in relation to the use of theRoomforwork.com.